Thursday, August 18, 2011

Quick Fix Day 14

Update:
We're almost done. Today and tomorrow and then I'll have added each item to my list of dos and don'ts.  Then it's just a matter of sticking with it for another few weeks, and seeing if there's a pay off!
I had a drink with whipped cream on it last night, but I only drank the bottom half (no whipped cream) and gave the rest to Ryan. But now here I sit with an entire bag of chips, just munching away.

Moving on:
There are a couple items on the list I'm already good at. They are:
-No buttered popcorn. I don't know what happened, but lately any time I eat popcorn, it feels like I've swallowed shards of glass. So, I don't eat popcorn at all, butter or not.
-Stop eating when full, not when food is gone. Other than potato chips, which I could easily eat until the bag is empty, I tend to be pretty aware of how much I'm eating, and how full I am. My stomach doesn't tolerate over eating well at all. If I'm full, I stop. Otherwise I get very sick feeling!

So, Number 14: Sugar-free drinks. Like I said earlier; I don't drink pop. But I do drink V8 Splash, and I'm not sure if that has sugar in it. And I put about a tablespoon of sugar in my fruit smoothies. I also put quite a bit of sugar in my coffee. So I'm going to have to be more careful about what I'm drinking, and what's in it!!

That's my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment