Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Quick Fix Day 13

Update: I've been eating my oats and honey cereal for breakfast in the mornings. Wholegrain flakes, oat clusters, honey and cinnamon. It's healthy and delicious. And, I just realized this morning, contains almonds, which I'm not supposed to be eating. Whoops! I'm also drinking a smoothie this morning instead of coffee, I used big plates at dinner last night, and served it family style instead of dishing it up in the kitchen. In my defense though, we had company.

Moving On:
Rather than dwell on yesterday's failures.... let's add another item to my list today: #13 - Eating 2 boiled or poached eggs for breakfast makes you feel fuller all day, and you'll eat an average of 416 fewer calories. Ryan and I learned a boiled egg recipe in India. They hard boil the eggs, then batter them with gram flour. It's delicious! I might try making up a few of those for breakfasts on the go. Boiled eggs are easy to eat even when you're rushing off to work! This should be much easier than the recommended oatmeal for breakfast.

That's my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment