Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Quick Fix Day 12

Updates: I've begun remembering to count chips. Now I count out a serving, eat them all, and count out a second helping. At least I know how many calories I'm eating. If I can remember to fidget all day long, I end up coming out even in the end. I had another smoothie last night - sans whip! yay!  And I left 25% of my food on my plate. Not because I wanted to, but because my throat hurt too badly to swallow anymore.

Moving on:
No pop! This won't be too hard for me most of the week. We don't buy pop, I never have it at home. Really the only time I drink pop is at my mom's house. Every Sunday we go to my mom and dad's for lunch and I have a can of Mountain Dew. I can't go this Sunday because I have to come into work.... so I'm good for a week and a half. Shouldn't be too hard to stick to this one. Which is good, because all of a sudden I'm finding less pasta and no whip on my smoothies really tough!!!

That's my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment